Thursday, November 30, 2006

Short Posts

Looking back over this here blog I realized that every time I begin to write a new blog post I have the thought "Oh, this'll just be a short one." Then after I publish the darn thing and then look at that same post online it seems to have grown to lengths much greater than I first anticipated. In addition to the issue of length when I'm about to start a post I also often feel like there needs to be some unifying theme or slant to my ramblings. The search for this theme probably causes me to post much less often than I'd like and important life events central to our Midwestern Adventure go unrelayed. In light of these recent thoughts on my posting habits I'm going to start a series of short posts divulging these significant events in no particular order and with no cumbersome unifying themes or slants to speak of. Buckle up, it's going to be an moderately bumpy/mildly interesting/possibly informative ride.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, December 27, 2006, Blogger Morgan said...

Well although I do read all of your posts no matter how long they are, I do sometimes think "oh boy, this is a big one, I'll wait to read it."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home