Tuesday, January 09, 2007

This is funny...

So about a month or two ago I did a few posts about a brand new topic for me: hockey related things. I ended each post with the phrase "Holler back for Hockey!" After this exclaimation I included small notices to the NHL telling them that if, as they were reading my posts, they experienced any slogan envy that they should get in touch with me and compensate me for said slogan.

Well it's not quite the NHL exactly but pretty close...

Dear blog author:

We recently came across your site, jacquiandryan.blogspot.com, while searching for bloggers who blog about the NHL.

A group of us have started a new site called NHL Bloggers. Our intent is to bring hockey bloggers closer together, and make a positive contribution to the Internet community.

Would you be interested in joining NHL Bloggers? Please take a few minutes to have a look at what we are trying to do, and if you are interested, there is a sign up page to get the ball rolling. We would greatly appreciate your support in this endeavour.


We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you on NHL Bloggers.

NHL Bloggers
info@NHL-bloggers.com


So there you have it. I've been invited to the Big Dance and I've got my dress all picked out. I can only assume that this is just a stepping stone in the universe's plan for me to become a hockey blogger mega-star (which I might do just for the business cards...)

Holler back for hockey!*

* NHL, I'll be waiting for the call. Your window of opportunity is rapidly closing. Strike while the iron of my hockey related popularity is HOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home