Monday, April 06, 2009

On your mark, get set....

Each year down in Buda, TX there is a fun little event know as the Buda Wienerdog races. This is their poster for this year. Enough said really.

The reasons I'm up on the latest news about an obscure animal sporting event down in Texas sadly, are multitudinous, however they are in no small part to due to my purchasing a little ground breaking film I purchased for Jacqui's birthday last year. Brilliant on so many levels it's been a real driving force in changing the face of modern cinema.

One of these days I'll get down to Buda and take in the festivities myself. Road trip anyone?

4 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, April 08, 2009, Blogger Mandi said...

omg! hilarious! i hope you get to go to this someday. and please tell me you checked this out on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90ci8lWZ82M

oh my...gotta love that good clean hometown american fun...'cause nothing says american like a dog with a german name...my favourite was the "lord of the weins: a dachumentary"...

 
At 3:49 PM, April 09, 2009, Blogger Michael said...

Nothin' says American like running weiners.

 
At 7:38 AM, April 15, 2009, Blogger Ryan said...

I know--such an strange/funny phenomena...and one that I am all about. I can only hope that one day Jacqui can head on down to TX for this :)

 
At 10:03 AM, June 20, 2010, Blogger laysa botelho said...

hi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home