Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I wanna dance...

So like millions of other's I watched the 79th annual Academy Awards this past Sunday. I had a pretty good time. We had a party which was fun. I ate a lot party type food (It's always weird to me to me, after finger food type parties to go back and review what type of meal I made from the often very disperate spread of edibles. I think more dinners should consist of a plate filled with tortilla chips, quiche, orange quarters, trail mix, aged cheese and 6 grapes.) and enjoyed the 4 hour long spectacle.

A few days later many of the details of the extravaganza are fading for me but not these guys. These guys blew my mind. Seriously. I was like a 7 year old at a magic show. So cool.

2 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, March 02, 2007, Blogger Frederic's Hair Design said...

Yeah, they are UBER-cool! I saw them in an SUV commercial, and swore it HAD to be computer generated, but after seeing their performance on the Oscars, I was left amazed. I wonder if they'll come to the Wexner Center? I hope I hope I hope...

 
At 12:36 AM, March 02, 2007, Blogger Frederic's Hair Design said...

JEEP commercial!!!
I think it was Jeep! (Although I could be wrong)
Look it up on you tube.
Ok. I won't bother you anymore on this post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home