Saturday, April 28, 2007

Reigniting the sparks

Dear Blog,

It has been far too long since I've posted anything! Blog...I'm sorry. I'll try to be a better poster, a more consistent writer, a better man...for you. I know you've heard all my excuses before. You could probably quote them better than me by now. "I've been busy.", "Sorry, I've just been working other projects." I know, I know. You've heard them all.

All I can say is that I'm sorry. And just to be clear: there has not now or ever been another blog in my life. I know sometimes I come home late my eyes blurry from myspace friend checks or maybe you've heard gossip that I've been flirting with facebook. Who doesn't flirt though? I'm sure even you've had a moment of weakness sitting all alone in your server at night when the neighboring blog looks appealing. Don't tell me you've never adjusted your html to put out a more "I'm available" vibe, so don't judge me too harshly.

The point is: you're the only blog for me. When you start a blog, that's a commitment. It doesn't mean it's always easy or fun. I know when we first got together I posted all the time. It was new, exciting. And I won't lie, some of our youthful passion has dwindled...but that doesn't mean that we can't make this work!

So blog, I promise to be a better blogger...If you'll have me! I think...no wait... I KNOW that with little perseverance we can rekindle some of the magic.

With affection,

~Ryan

3 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, April 30, 2007, Blogger Nick said...

Dear Jacqui & Ryan's Blog,

I can vouch for them. They're good people, and they would never knowingly neglect you. I've seen them; they've honestly been busy.

If you can find it in your heart to forgive them... well, then you can make them feel guilty. And that means more posts, baby! Yeah!

Best,
Beth & Nick's Blog

 
At 1:45 PM, May 02, 2007, Blogger Ryan said...

Dear Nick and Beth's Blog,

Thanks for the advice. Anything to gets me more lovin'...

Also, next time your in the neighborhood give me a shout. It's been too long. The blog next to me just uploaded some new videos and said I could invite friends over to watch if I wanted.

Bring the kids it'll be fun.

Talk to you soon,

Ryan and Jacqui's Blog

 
At 7:28 AM, May 03, 2007, Blogger Jessie said...

I just love seeing the two of you make up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home